Event Organizers are
Frank & Nikki Jorgenson
Pocatello Kid's Days was born of our want to bring some free/low cost family fun to our community. We pride ourselves on finding the unique and fantastical! The food trucks, local craftsmen, and uniqueness that come with fairs and festivals bring a magic that we cannot get enough of!
We also are the owners of Snake River Doodles Inc. This is our company that provides low cost service dogs as well as free therapy from our dogs, horses, and rabbits. They make visits to nursing facilities and other needed places.
The Petting Zoo is a very fun venture that we offer as well and is unlike any other! We offer Petting Zoo parties at our location as well as we travel. We also offer Hay Rides and Zoo Grams. Find more information @SRDPettingZoo on Facebook
Please contact us with any questions and to see about being a vendor or sponsor for an upcoming events!
Pocatello Events Covid 19 Protocol
This is our plan for ensuring the continued safety of our community even following the end of this pandemic. We have canceled all of our events prior to July 18th in order to surpass the governors dictation by several weeks.
1. All of our Vendor Booths will be spaced over 6 feet apart from one another.
2. All of our walkways will be spaced 15 feet and more.
3. We will be utilizing the outside walls instead of interior space of the room as we typically would to ensure space for attendees to socially distance.
4. Most of the kids activities and all of our food trucks will be spaced and outdoors for safe fun in the sun.
5. The vendors we allowed this year is only 33% of our typical.
6. The prom will have 300-500 attendees (1500 typical capacity).
7. We are open to additional safety protocol if suggested and needed.
8. We are in communication with the health department regarding our events and our food vendors.
9. Masks will be available for purchase.
Thank you for your support,
Nikki and Frank Jorgenson